Working as a professional Voice-Over Talent since 1997, my experience has been varied and includes commercial, narrative, character, on-hold, IVR, disc jockey, branding, and spokesperson work.
Some of my favorite projects include:
- “Change the Heart, Change the World,” re: the Israeli/Palestinian Conflicts
- “2012: The True Mayan Prophecy.” Premiered at the ‘Women + Film’ film festival and aired nationally on PBS.
Television and Web Programming
- Voicing the intro to “Beauty’s Secret,” the hit Web/Radio Program.
- The character, “Darlin” for the TV Show “Backyard Genius.”
- The voice of “The Network DC,” an Emmy Award winning Television Station winning station of the year, and also Joint Base Lewis-McChord.
Live Radio Dramas
- Such as “Arctic Autograph,” The Story of Matthew Henson – part of Destination Freedom’s Live Radio Dramas at KUVO Studios. I played the roles of “Bertha” and “Granny.”
Bring It Home Beauty
Burt Subaru and Toyota
Colorado Garden & Home Show
Clinton Global Initiative (w/ Western Union)
Denver Public Schools
Enterprise Multimedia Visual Information Services
HIPPY – Home Instruction for Parents of Preschool Youngsters
Joint Base Lewis-McChord (TV Branding)
Kroger Food Stores
LEAP / Xcel Energy Assistance Program
Magnolia Hotel / HobNob TV
Marriott Hotels / HobNob TV
Mental Health Center of Denver
Procter and Gamble
Rheem – Heating, Cooling, Water Heating Products
Rose Medical Center
The Network DC – TV Branding
Western Dairy Association
-Kerry Benham Alcohol Monitoring Systems, Inc.
-Frederic Lahey – Oneiric Films, LLC
-Tom Kimball – Kimball Productions
-Scott Takeda – Short Sirkit Creative, Inc.
-Kevin Mauch – Owner, KDM Productions
-Bob Swanson – Swanpro Studios
-Mark Burr – Reel Creative Productions, LLC
-Jeff Cochran – Producer, Zefram Media LLC
-Angela Harris and Becky Harris – Founders of Bring It Home Beauty
-Taylor Pardun – Owner/Producer, Taylor’d Production Group
-Bill Greene – Producers Ink, LLC